Handoko A. Tanuadji
More than 20 years business experiences in the areas of IT and telecommunications, mining and energy, agro industry and education. He is particularly well versed in government affairs and is a respected business executive in Indonesian business circles.
Owns several companies in various industries :
- Telecommunications: Globalfon International and Indonesia Mobilindo
- IT: Anabatic Teknologi (an IT system integrator), Computrade Technology International (sole distributor of IBM in Indonesia)
- Education: STIKOM University and Monash College, Jakarta
- Contact Center Outsourcing: KPSG
- Mining and Energy: Titan
- Agro Business: Titan Multi Agro
Started his career in Lippo Group, and formerly served as CEO of:
- Multipolar Corporation, one of the largest IT companies in Indonesia
- Natrindo, the GSM1800 cellular operator in Indonesia
- Broadband Multimedia (KabelVision), the largest cable TV operator in Indonesia
- LinkNet, an Internet Service Provider
- Multifiling Mitra Indonesia, an archives and documentation company
- He holds a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia, majoring in electronic engineering in 1981. Also holds an MBA degree majoring in International Business from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA.